How to become an
We offer multiple membership levels to fit your budget and needs with options of month to month or discounted yearly memberships!
If you are not currently a Arkitchen member, you will have to complete the steps below before using our facility. Every individual or group interested in operating at Arkitchen must be a separate business entity. You are responsible for acquiring all necessary permits from the county, city, and/or state regarding food safety, licensing, taxes, etc, based on your business needs. We can help guide you along the way.
- Application – Set up an appointment to discuss your business needs and find out which services work best for you. Contact us to arrange for a tour. Sorry but we do not accept drop-in appointments
- Security Deposit + Administrative Fees
- Business Tax License – You are required to have a business license for every city in which you are retailing/wholesaling. Arkitchen requires proof of at least one of these licenses
- Arkansas Deptartment of Health Food Permit – You are required to have a food permit issued by the Arkansas Department of Health. Arkitchen assists you with this process. You will need a notarized permission letter from Arkitchen to accompany your permit application
- Notarized Permission Letter
- Liability Insurance –Every Arkitchen member must attain $1 Million liability insurance with Arkitchen listed as additional insured. It is also required that “Damage to Rented Premises” on your policy equal $1 Million coverage as well. We recommend fliprogram.com, but feel free to shop around
- ServSafe – Food Managers Certification
- Signed Policy & Procedures
- Signed Lease
9813 W. Markham
Little Rock, AR 72205